Chesen Laser Eye Center Welcomes Patients Back
As we begin to see more patients in the practice and businesses start to reopen, amid the Coronavirus, we look forward to seeing our patients back in the office also meeting new patients. We have already begun to see LASIK patients and are scheduling surgeries and complimentary LASIK screenings. Our LASIK Coordinator may be reached at 610-372-2343.
Our Surgical Coordinator is also available to speak with you during regular business hours at 610-372-2222 x 115 for all your cataract surgery questions.
The CDC has recommended the implementation of several safety protocols which we have put in place to keep our patients and staff safe during this pandemic. We ask that you comply with the following changes when you keep your appointments:
- Arrive at the exact time of your appointment. We ask that only the patient enter the office, unless he/she requires assistance. Family and driver should remain in the car.
- Masks must be worn by everyone entering and inside the building. Please make sure they cover your nose and mouth.
- A staff member will check your temperature and ask screening COVID-19 questions.
- Staff sanitize equipment before and after each patient. Equipment has protective shields and staff wear masks and gloves whenever appropriate.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available in all areas of the office. We require everyone entering the building to use hand sanitizer.
- Telehealth for virtual appointments is available for those patients who are not able to come to the office.
For all appointments, call our office to schedule at 610-372-2222.
We look forward to seeing you.